Mengag-gag-ay tako.

Gawis ay agew yo.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Day 6

The session on Telecollaboration is finished but my mind was unable to process even half of what i heard a while ago. I realized in the end that i had been too busy trying to digest what is being brought out by our speaker that in the end i got indigestion of the mind - or is it mental constipation. i do not know if my processor is too weak or that i should have taken things in bits but i took it in chunks.

I even have a hard time realizing what we are doing. the activity is finished but i cannot yet place the use of it in the classroom. Maybe i have an idea but the idea is not yet concretized.

i hope i will really learn this again and by that time appreciate it. how i wish the speaker had been more logical in the presentation of the topic - or maybe, she had but i was unable to follow. poor me.... as selalyn,of Baguio City NHS says, "di ako makarelate," in my case, kanina.

No comments: