Mengag-gag-ay tako.

Gawis ay agew yo.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Day 5

My mind seems to have been clogged with too much information that i can hardly comprehend the rest of the lessons in the afternoon. but one thing is clear, i learned so much on rubric preparation and use. i have been using rubrics for some time already but the discussion a while ago cleared me of my several questions regarding the use of it.

though we were not given enough time to make our rubric in the afternoon, still i cannot count all those things that i have learned on authentic assessment. AUTHENTIC ASSESSMENT - as if there are assessments which are not authentic - but whether we accept it or not, we have been using unauthenticated (he he if there is such a word) assessments in most of our classroom teacher life.

Being a teacher, i think i have to start compiling my prepared rubrics so that it will be easier to revise and refer to in the coming days. I also need my own portfolio so i could also assess my own self. I still believe that before i will require it from my students i need to be an example.

thus, i have to end this so i could finish my rubric. but before that, i really thank the people who had been behind me so i could come to this training, our trainers who had effectively and efficiently imparted to us their topics, to Smart for giving us this chance and to our families who is behind us despite the fact that we are not with them even if it is vacation time. And, to the Lord Almighty who gave us a chance to grab this opportunity and who, despite the fact that we cannot understand some things in our life, He encompasses all understandings and so i am assured that everything will be alright. i love you all.

No comments: