Mengag-gag-ay tako.

Gawis ay agew yo.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Day 2

It humors me to think that i never got sick in my hometown when it was near freezing point. But this day, i feel, i am really sick. yet, i know that whole night of rest will make me very much alive and kicking tomorrow.

yet, sick or not, i awakened from my deep slumber a while ago. Though most of what was discussed a while ago was not completely new to me, i was struck by the very thought that i have forgotten taken the focus of learning away from the students. this realization makes me excited to start a new school year.

busy or not, i will try my very best to be more effective aided by the technology we have. Furthermore, it makes me laugh to note that sometimes we are so engrossed on updating our technology without perfecting its use in learning competencies. We focus more on the outside appearance not on the inside.

starting today, however, awaking from my slumber, i will not allow myself again to forget the fundamentals of the learning environment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We can only improve our practice if we subject it regularly to reflective analysis....blogging provides us this platform.