Mengag-gag-ay tako.

Gawis ay agew yo.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Day 4

Problem based learning can truly be an alternative component to the traditional classroom learning situation. It is student-centered, thus, eliminates boring situations in the teaching-learning scenario. I had been using a somewhat similar strategy in some of my classes but learning this gives me a better direction of where i am leading.

i just realized that yesterday and today, i enjoyed being a part of people who are willing to disagree to agree. And though, we may not have made something perfect, the output is still a product of the whole group who had disagreed on some points but ended up cooperating and helping one another to produce an output.


So, to my group mates yesterday: Dave, Alfred, Zhen, Daylin, Evelyn and Cezar; and today, Cezar, Daylin, Joretz I do believe that what we did is a very good example of what we are preaching - cooperative learning. Disagreements are but spices to make our work better. Keep up.

Aha, and i ended the day laughing my heart out. Thanksd to laurenza, and my room mates Daylin and Virgie, the tensions of the days were released. He he heeee

No comments: