Mengag-gag-ay tako.

Gawis ay agew yo.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Yoghurt and start of school

One of the visitors who came to Sagada (he knew me through another friend) last Monday told me, "Let's go out and have coffee so we can talk." I was about to say, "why not?" when he said, "Ay, di pala uso kape dito, yoghurt pala uso." So, he amended it to "Let's go out and have yoghurt so we can talk." Yes, in fact about 70% of my friends here all know how make yoghurt with their own way - with flavor or without.

Enrolment is almost over and the start of school is here. By Monday, every teacher and student all over the country will be busy with the usual stuff. However, i pray that the usual stuff should be an improvement of the past not just a repetition of what happened, including the mistakes. Though, in truth, i am not yet ready for the new school year since my mind is still on vacation and my body longs for the beach, the mountains and the sunshine, i have no other choice but to put my feet on the ground again. And, whether i like it or not, condition myself for monday and the rest of the year.

WORK... WORK... WORK... and no play - play will be during the vacations only (he he) but even if that is the case, when we enjoy what we are doing, we are already playing. That is, make work a play.

No comments: