Mengag-gag-ay tako.

Gawis ay agew yo.

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Day 8

Technology of Participation - It seems something foreign but looking at it deeply it had been a practice perfected by some in the earlier years but was given a name that seems so foreign to understand. I have nothing against what it is but i was not cleared on the fact of why it was called a technology of participation. What is clear to me though is its use - in fact, it's very flexible use.


it's only my second week of using a blog (thanks to Fr. Jomar for introducing it to us) and i am now enjoying its use. i am now starting some concrete plans on how to use it in my classes this school year and the years to come.

ORID and workshop methods are really needed not only by facilitators. It can also be applied in everyday life.

My mind is starting to digest most of the info that were able to be retained in my mind and now, things are becoming clearer. i hope then that i will be able to successfully finish all the requirements before i go home.

2 comments:

Greg Moreno said...

Congratulations on your 1st blog. I hope you were not forced (hehe).

I am not a teacher, though I still wants to become one someday, but I'm sure there a lot ways you can use your blog to help your students. How about asking them to create their own blogs. Then all essays will be posted in their blog. Then ask everyone to leave comments on the other students' blog.

banayan said...

yaps that is exactly what i have in mind. i am teaching social studies and values education and i have already prepared some activities where my students can make use lof this. (i know they will be hesitant at first but they will later on come to love it as i had.)

though i had already let them make use of email to post their own reflections in their values education, i know this is a more improved way since they will be able to view and improve the appearance of their own posts.

thanks for your comment. i really appreciate it.